General Insurance Introducer
Let’s get you covered
Become an Insurance Introducer
Become a General Insurance Introducer. Support your clients. Provide an added service to your clients. Earn income.
Do you want to protect your client base and offer added value service?
Do you need a facility to offer General Insurance to your clients?
Your competitors are quite likely offering added value services to their clients. This may well include insurance; putting your clients at risk of being poached!
Our general insurance introducer scheme allows you to offer added value insurance products to your client whilst ensuring you keep control of your client base.
Earn generous revenue by offering general insurance to your clients, and we do all the work!
If you have a client or customer base of private individuals or businesses and want to offer insurance services then we would like to talk with you.
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Wealth Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Mortgage Brokers
- Letting Agents and Property Managers
- Business Consultants
We will happily discuss a facility with any business.
What can we offer you and your clients?
First and foremost we are 100% service driven. We are a privately owned company that values close client relations. Your clients can have access to our full range of products. You can earn a percentage of our earnings on each case including at renewal each year. Building up a portfolio with us can benefit you in the long term.
- Unoccupied property, including when in probate
- Properties with building works
- Non-standard properties
- Cover in line with mortgage company requirements
- Let property schemes for Letting Agents
- We can insure virtually all types and sizes of businesses
- We can offer point of sale material
- Online and email quote facilities
- Efficient and professional service
- We can visit clients with you
- Insurances we can arrange include public and employers liability, office, engineering, plant and machinery, tools, commercial vehicle and fleet plus many more usual and bespoke types of cover
Find out more about becoming an Insurance Introducer here…
Complete the form below for a quote or a call us to talk through your requirements with a consultant.